Keep up-to-date with the latest Sossi news
Sossi Dry Fry
Servings: 6 person(s)
Prep Time: 40 min
Type of Dish: Breakfast / Morning Snack
- Sossi 180g
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 medium ginger crushed
- 1 medium hoho/green pepper chopped
- 1 bunch dhania/ coriander chopped
- 1 cup water
- 6 table spoon cooking oil
- Put sossi, garlic, ginger, hoho, dhania, a quarter portion of chopped onion, 1 tablespoon of oil & 1 cup of water into the bowl, stir & set aside for 5-7 minutes for all the flavours to absorb (also known as marinating).
- In a sufuria, now fry the remaining onions & oil until golden.
- Pour your contents (marinated) into the fried onion mixture & keep stirring on medium heat until the sossi is hard & cooked.