Keep up-to-date with the latest Sossi news
Servings: 6 person(s)
Prep Time: 15 min
Type of Dish: Breakfast / Morning Snack
- Sossi 180g
- 1 large onion-chopped
- 3 big tomatoes chopped
- Water 2 cups
- 3 table spoon oil
- In a bowl soak sossi in 1 cup water & set aside.
- In a sufuria fry onions in oil until golden.
- Now add tomatoes and a let to cook app 2 minutes.
- Pour in sossi stir to absorb the onion and tomato sauce leave to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of water, bring to boil and leave to cook for 5 minutes until ready.